Thursday, July 3, 2008

So anyway...


Today was a great day. I woke up this morning with the joy of the Lord as my strength. I couldn't wait until my children woke up so I could see their smiling faces. They seem to be a little more cheerful first thing in the morning, but the joy of the Lord is their strength. I've been babysitting recently to make some extra cash and it's been good. I have no complaints. The kiddies are doing so good and just growing so fast. My focus lately has been to do whatever I can to get out of debt whether it be by selling things that I have no use for, selling jewelry (which i love to make), or cutting back on things. It is in God's will that we all come to know him and that we live a life that is debt free and it IS possible in the world we live in today, but we have to use wisdom in all our decision making and that wisdom can only come from God. So now I'm at peace and ready to go relax. Not feeling like talking too much so I'll add more later......Goodnight!

No comments: