Wednesday, May 20, 2009

New Chapters

So this past week has been eventful. Let's see....A good friend of mine is getting married next week so I got to participate in her bridal shower/bachelorette party at Red Lobster. That was fun. I got to meet a few really cool young ladies. It was easy to mingle because the main topics of conversation were marriage and children. Right down my alley. I got to love on some little babies. I love to do that. The two little ones there were so sweet. Such gentlemen.....in their own little "stick my hands in mash potatoes and clap my hands" kinda way. LOL!

It's so awesome to see those that you love and care about starting new chapters in their lives. It's also good to be able to pour into others the knowledge and wisdom you've gained from experience. I love to do that with those that I know aren't serving the Lord because it is a great opportunity to witness by sharing what God did in my life and for my family. He is just so awesome. I can't even begin to describe all the things that He's done for me.

Well, I got to get up with another friend who I haven't really talked to in so long and that was wonderful! We got to reminisce on some things and share some things and it was just a time of refreshing. I just thank God for so many great relationships.

Jason and I are still praying for his position here at this base. They are doing away with the aircraft that he currently works on so we may be leaving. The desire of our heart is to stay here and continue to be equipped to fulfill the destiny that God has for us, but ultimately we ask that God's will be done in the situation. If it is in His will for us to stay, we pray that He give us the wisdom necessary to allow every door possible to be open for us to stay. If it isn't in His will, we ask that he give us peace about leaving. For those reading, keep us in your prayers. This is life the way I know it.....Lynleigh

No comments: