Friday, May 8, 2009

Today...What a day!

Last night I got hit with some unwanted information, but I just prayed and moved on. I believe that God's will will be done within mine and my family's life. I put my full faith and trust in Him and will allow Him to take care of it.

Today was a long day. I went to work and had a blast as usual with everyone at the office. People think that those who work in churches don't do anything or don't know stress.....HA! We had so much to do before the end of the day and some people still had to go back this evening to finish up...LOL! I had to call some really important city officials today and to be honest, I was a little nervous and hoping that I didn't stutter, sound boring, talk too much, or too long, or just completely mess up while on the phone with any of them or their assistants. Well, I did stutter on one call, but she laughed with me so that was cool. Did I say it was a long day?

My brother in law, his girlfriend, and daughter all got in town today. We went to the beach, saw two stingrays, grabbed the kids up (lol) and headed out, had dinner at T.G.I.F., and hung out at Pier Park. What fun! Can't wait because we're going back to the beach first thing in the morning. The kids are going to have a blast. Julius and Tyria loved it.

On the way home Elissa fell asleep, Julius talked to me for a little while about what we're going to do tomorrow and all of a sudden I look back and he's knocked out!! LOL! I was wondering why he wasn't answering my question. Came home and saw another big spider in the house. Not too keen on those at all. Thinking about calling to have pest control come out sometime before the real intense summer months so we can get rid of some creatures before they even call themselves trying to settle down in this house. Well, I think it's about time for a shower and some relaxation time so I'll get back with you all to let you in on more of my life the way I know it.

Lynleigh

No comments: