Sunday, May 10, 2009

Can't get enough T.G.I.F....

This weekend was such a great weekend. We got to spend some much needed time with family and people that we love. Friday was fun. Hadn't had T.G.I.F in a long time. They have a $5 soup and sandwich menu that is soooo good. I fell in love with the Jack Daniels chicken sandwich with a side salad!! UUUGGGHHH! It was good:0P

My oldest brother in law got in town and surprised his girlfriend with a proposal on the beach. We didn't get to see it unfortunately, but we did get to watch their daughter while they were out so we feel honored to have played some part in it (*wink*)

Saturday we started the day off on the beach. The weather here is awesome, but hot! I know based off how it is now, the summer months are going to be serious....LOL! Anyway, we did the beach thing, turned a few shades darker, ate at T.G.I.F. again and headed back to the house to shower and allow the kids to nap and rejuvenate.

My wonderful husband treated me to a much needed pedicure for Mother's day so that's what I did when the kids went to sleep. Once I, my sister in law, and my brother in law's fiance (say that ten times fast) returned from our little shopping extravaganza, we went bowling. The kids did better than most of the adults. We got through one good game, while the kids got through two. After all that we split up. One group came back to the house while the other went to the movies. I'm one of the ones that came straight home, oh boring me. Hey, I had to put my kids in the bed and work on my hair so it could be manageable by this morning.

Service today was awesome as always as we celebrated Mother's day. I met and got to talk to a few people which is always good. Well, I need to get off here and go water the grass before I have to head back out. I'm bout ready to fall asleep if I'm not careful. More to come on life the way I know it here in the near future. Be blessed and if you're reading this and are a mother, Happy Mother's day!!

No comments: